Strengthen your spine. Challenge your endurance
Why stay on the ground when you can possibly fly? Aerial Yoga also known as “Anti-Gravity Yoga” is a new and sought after form of Yoga, which combines the traditional Yoga poses with Aerial exercises.
Aerial Fitness has a special focus on 3:
- Dimensional movement.
- Joint rotation and mobility.
What are the Benefits:
- Improves flexibility.
- It helps you to move more freely, with less effort.
- Suspension in the air releases tension on the bones and muscles.
- Strengthens spine.
- Increases stamina.
- Decrease cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Aids weight loss.
- Increases body awareness.
- Relieves chronic stress patterns in the body.
- Refreshes the body by relieving muscle strain.
- Improves concentration and frees the spirit.
Who can do it?
- People who want to achieve weight loss.
- People who want to achieve posture correction and flexibility.
Who must avoid it?
- Those who have had recent major surgeries can avoid.
- Those who have knee pain, neck pain or any kind of joint pain must practise under a certified trainer’s supervision.
BOOK A FREE TRIAL