Strengthen your spine. Challenge your endurance
If you were thinking that a basketball belongs just to the sportsmen shooting hoops and mastering the dunk, then you are wrong. Ever heard of Basketball Yoga? Yes, you read that right. This is one of the most enjoyable forms of Yoga that you can learn at Zorba!
What are the Benefits:
- Make perfect postures alignment.
- Increase Strength, balance & flexibility.
- Aids weight loss.
- Reduce stress.
- Increase self-confidence.
- Improve mental focus.
- Putting a yoga block in between your legs or holding one in your hands can introduces an element of resistance during strength training, by making the exercise more intense and satisfying.
Who can do it?
No age limits! Anyone from old to young, weak to fit and sedentary to athletic can practice Brick Yoga!
Who must avoid it?
- Those suffering from chronic back pain.
- Those who have undergone recent abdominal or back surgery.
- Those suffering from high blood pressure or cardiac conditions.
BOOK A FREE TRIAL