Strengthen your spine. Challenge your endurance
Hot yoga, like the name suggests is one of the most refreshing forms of Yoga. It is practised in a room at a temperature of 26 degree Celsius to 40 degree Celsius. This style of yoga is same as Bikram yoga, 26 types of postures along with 2 breathing exercises, practiced in 26 degree Celsius to 45 degree Celsius temperature. It doubles up as an effective form of Cardio! So, don’t fear the heat, instead embrace it!
What are the Benefits:
- Increases strength, balance & flexibility.
- Increases energy.
- Weight loss.
- Stress buster
- Increases self-confidence.
- Improves mental focus.
Who can do it?
- Those who are dynamic in their life.
- Those who prefer a powerful workout can do it.
- Those who want an advanced level of yoga can do it.
Who must avoid it?
- People with chronic back pain.
- People who’ve undergone recent abdominal & back surgery.
- People who suffer from high blood pressure and cardiac condition can avoid this.
- Avoid during hypnosis.
BOOK A FREE TRIAL